Roasted Cannellini Beans


Ingredients

2 cans cannellini beans 400g each can (15 oz)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
4 teaspoons cornflour
Salt & pepper to taste

Method 

1. Drain the liquid and rinse the beans. Then, spread the beans out on paper towels on a baking tray and pat beans dry. Allow the beans to dry for about 10 minutes .

2  In a large bowl, add beans, spices, seasonings, olive oil, cornflour and toss about carefully to cover the beans.

3. Spread the beans out on the baking tray, lined with baking paper.

4. Place in preheated oven (180°C / 356°F) for 25 to 35 minutes, mixing about after 12 minutes, cook until crisp. 

Recipe Stars

Cannellini beans contain fiber and protein and many micronutrients, including folate, magnesium, and vitamin B6. 

Thought of The Day

I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am. Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar.